Wednesday, July 24, 2013

3 Reason Why Many Nigerian Will Never Get Rich Online


3 Reason Why Many Nigerian Nigerian Will Never Get Rich Online

I'm rich, Im comfortable, and I am growing richer
everyday because of my online businesses. I don't know about you, but I want o announce
to you that the internet on is own has so much wealth that even if the 6billion people
that we have in this world were to take their business online, there will still be room
for us to make even more money. So if you are a Nigerian and you are not making money
online, or you are not getting rich online, this article can become "God Angel" sent to
deliver you today. Relax and read every piece of this article, discover your weakness, work
on it, and I can guarantee you that the sky will be your limit.

1, Lack of Focus:

Focus is what separate winners from the losers. Focus means clarity
of purpose, it is the ability to know what you want, and then put in your resources to
get it. Majority of Nigerian are not online to build a solid business, Majority of Nigerian
are online to look for quick riches, they want to click a mouse and make 1000 Dollars overnight,
they want to sit down without working, and then wake up to see 10,000 dollars in their account
overnight, if you are a Nigerian, and you think and reason this way, sorry you will never
get rich online, to get rich online, you need focus, clarity of purpose with regards to
the kind of products or services you want to offer online.

2,Inadequate Knowledge:
If you are not making it online, then there is a missing link to the skills and number
of resources that you will require to make it online. You can not make it online if you
are not ready to invest money in order to develop yourself. Self development can make you
a fortune and this is even more important when it come to online world. Do you know that
for me to learn and be very good at google adword, I had to book a flight which cost me
over N30,000, I had to subscribe for Joe Okoro google adwords training for N35,000? guess
what? this happened about 3 years back, meaning if I were to subscribe for such training
now, I will have to pay even more. And I had to leave my comfortable house, to Abuja, with
another hotel bills which cost me about N8,000 per night, and I had to stay in Abuja for
3 days before I could meet this busy internet Millionaire to teach me google adwords,
Now take time and do the math yourself. today that training is worth a million buck for me.

3, Lack of Money: 
Why some businesses can be started online without monetary investment,
although even your time is money, you need money to start a successful online business
that can stand the test of time. Stuffs like domain names, websites, Hosting, Auto Respond,
Marketing, all require money. So don't be deceive, you need some money, it might not be much, to get something started online that will make you profit, you need money.
.And if you belong to the category of Nigerian that claims
how to make millions overnight online without investment, sorry I can guarantee you that
it will never happen, except you want to break into CBN online account.

No comments: