Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Traffic, The money making king.

Have you ever heard about the saying, content
is the king?

That is the truth! content is the king, because
without content, there can never be anything
like traffic.

But today, I have decided to put it in a different
format, "traffic is the king"


Without traffic, you can never make money online.
and even if you did, it will be too small.

Have you ever wonder why Big communication
companies like Glo, Mtn, Etisalat etc spend
Billions of Naira on advertisement?

My dear, the answer is traffic! traffic! traffic!

There is no successful business venture whether online or
offline that is void of traffic.

The subject of traffic is a very broad one when it
comes to online business.

That is why you see lot of softwares product
being launched everyday claiming to generate targeted
traffic to your site so you can make money and get rich
overnight.

Before you fall prey to all these hype, remeber there are
some traffic source you can not use on your adsense
site.

If you use them, just get ready because your account
will be disable overnight.

You see juliet, I have been in this business for
such a long time, for instance this course you are
reading now born out of my experience.

I don't copy this from anybody, I am writing
right from my wealth of experience. I know what
works, and I know what does not work.

I want to tell you that some of those software’s
you are seeing here and there do not work.

The only source of traffic that is 100% reliable for
adsense business is search engine traffic.

And this kind of traffic comes from search engine
optimization, Link building, articles marketing, video
marketing etc.

But the one I will recommend for you are the seo and
articles marketing.

You know why juliet? Because Those ones can easily
be out source, don't get me wrong, what I mean is that
if you don't have time, you can always get someone
to do it for you why you sit back and cash the check.

Come Friday, I will be launching a very powerful adsense
business offer.

-you will get a brand new adsense account
-you will get a brand new content website, This site
is fully optimized for traffic, and will come with
affiliate network like amazon so you can make money
from other source too.
-The site will be hosted for you free for full one year
-The site will be build around high paying niche like
auto insurance etc.
-The site will be link to yahoo answers. meaning you
will continue to get targeted traffic till christ come.

If you don't knwow the power of yahoo answers in search
engine traffic, just go and google now.

-The site will be fully optimize for Traffic,i.e search
engine optimization.

And a lot more that can not be list here.

P.S If you will like to be part of this offer, CLICK
HERE FOR DETAILS.

This offer will be very fast, but due to the seo,
search engine optimization that will be done on
your site, you will have to give me like 5-7 days

Remember, My work will be to set up the adsense, while
my Oyibo friend will be building your site and doing
the seo stuff.

All The Best
Sabastian G James
CEO Sabaplus Publishing

No comments: